We are excited to announce that we have been given state approval to reopen our restaurant dining following local and state guidelines. We want to ensure we open carefully and thoughtfully to keep our staff and guests safe. Dine-in service will resume on May 27th and returning to regular hours of 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Carry out and delivery will also still be available.
We look forward to having you all back! Please note that we will be primarily reservation-based, however, we are also accepting walk-ins that may be subject to limited availability. Please contact us directly at (970) 395-0100 for reservations.
The last 2+ months have been a challenging time for all of us. We appreciate all of you for your continued patience and support as we navigate several new challenges ahead of us. We are eager to get back to what we love doing and we have made several changes to our operation to keep safety our top priority for you and our employees. Please view the "Safety Measures" below to learn what we are doing to accomplish this.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the restaurant
- Staff training to meet and exceed state and local cleanliness and sanitizing guidelines
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of common areas such as bathrooms, handrails, and doors
- Designating specific staff members for routine sanitation during service hours
- All staff and vendors will be required to wear face coverings at all times while on property
- Guests are recommended to wear masks while they are away from their table
- Reservation-based appointments to prevent overcrowding and waiting
- Only parties of 8 or less will be seated
- Bartop seating has been temporarily suspended
- Spacing of 6ft from other parties to enable proper social distancing
- Single-use menus
- Each table and chair will be thoroughly sanitized before each new guest seated
- Tables will no longer be pre-set; condiments will be available upon request
- Contact-reduced steps of service
- Contactless payment options are available upon request; check presenters will not be used and pens will be sanitized after each use
- The waiting area should be in vehicles if possible
- We will continue our carry out and delivery services
Thank you for being our loyal guest. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and our communities, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Matthew R Larson
Managing Partner / General Manager